|Release date||26 April 26 2002 to 28 March 28 2003|
|Genre||Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy|
Shippuu Tengoku Kaze no Klonoa (疾風天国 風のクロノア) is a comedy/slapstick manga by Hiroshi Katou, published by Shogakukan's CoroCoro Comics in two volumes, released in 2002 and 2003. Unlike the more serious tone from the videogame saga, the manga features Klonoa as a good natured, yet clumsy kid obsessed with being a super hero. His attempts to make good deeds tend to fail or cause the opposite effect, due to his being overly enthusiastic, his habit of jumping to conclusions and, sometimes, just because of bad luck.
The manga borrows characters, villains and locations from most of Klonoa's games, but instead of following any canon personality or storyline, it simply puts Klonoa and Moo in lots of everyday situations that quickly snowball into huge confusions or spectacular (and painful) accidents.
English fan translation
Kaze no Klonoa was never officially translated to the English language, but all 14 chapters from both volume 1 and volume 2 were translated by powerstone05.
- This manga is non-canon, as Lolo and Popka don't know each other in spite of being friends in Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil.
- The manga borrows concepts from the games, such as the wind ring, moos, and background characters.
- Despite not being canon, Lolo's feelings for Klonoa are confirmed.
- powerstone05's scanlations of the Kaze no Klonoa manga
- Volume 1 download link
- Volume 2 download link
- Mirror by NebulaVista
- Another mirror by NebulaVista
|Klonoa: Door to Phantomile - Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil - Klonoa|
|Klonoa: Moonlight Museum - Klonoa: Empire of Dreams - Klonoa 2: Dream Champ Tournament|
- Klonoa Beach Volleyball - Klonoa Heroes: Legend of the Star Medal
|Namco X Capcom - Moto GP - Alpine Racer 3 - World Kicks - Family Tennis Advance - Smash Court Tennis 3 - Famista 2003 - Pro Yakyuu Famista 2011 - Famista Dream Match|
|Klonoa: Dream Traveller of Noctis Sol - Kaze no Klonoa 4Koma Manga Gekijou - Shippuu Tengoku Kaze no Klonoa - Namco X Capcom (manga)|